Privacy and Cookies Policy
The controller of personal data processing is SIA MODE PLUSS, registration no. 40003204097, address: Elizabetes Street 20, Riga, LV-1050.
What data does SIA MODE PLUSS collect and process?
SIA MODE PLUSS process the following personal data: name, surname, contact information (telephone number, e-mail, delivery address), bank details, payment details.
How do we use the personal data we collect?
We may use the personal data we collect
- to provide you with the services and information you request,
- to process your payments,
- to process your orders and the necessary documents,
- to provide you with effective customer support,
- to send you informational messages, if you agree to receive them,
- to comply with the requirements of regulatory enactments
We may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activity and protect the legal rights of us, you and others.
How do we protect your data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data. Security measures are constantly being developed to meet regulatory requirements. Your personal data is only available to a limited number of authorized persons.
How long do we store your data?
SIA MODE PLUSS stores personal data only for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as required by law.
In accordance with the Regulation, you have the right to access your personal data, request it to be revised and / or deleted, except in the cases provided by law.
The complain regarding personal data processing which cannot be resolved within SIA MODE PLUSS, you have the right to submit to the Data State Inspectorat.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact SIA MODE PLUSS by e-mail: [email protected]
On the website of MODE PLUSS Ltd are used cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that websites you visit store on your computer. They are used to keep the website running as well as to provide information to the website owner.
The website of MODE PLUSS Ltd can use the following cookies:
- Technically necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to navigate the website and use its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide the services you have requested, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain statistics about visits of our website. We use this information to improve site performance and advertising.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to incrase your ad performance and to show you the ads that are most likely to interest you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies may be set by the following third party services used on this website: Facebook botton “Like”, Instagram, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your activities on other websites and we cannot control them because these cookies are not set by our website.
How to opt out of cookies?
To opt out of cookies, you can use the private browsing mode provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window, or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.