The Buyer has rights to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from receiving the goods.
The Buyer can withdraw from the contract by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller`s e-mail address: [email protected] or by Post to the address of the company MODE PLUSS Ltd: Elizabetes street 20, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia. The Seller shall send a withdrawal form to the Buyer`s e-mail address upon request. The withdrawal letter form is available also HERE .
The Buyer is obligated to return the goods to the Seller within 14 days after sending the withdrawal letter.
All expenses for returning the goods to the Seller shall be covered by the Buyer.
The Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the ordered goods (tights, socks, earrings) cannot be returned due to hygienic reasons
- the ordered goods are made directly for the Buyer by individual order
- items on sale
According to Section 12, paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, “the consumer is responsible for ensuring the quality and safety of the goods during the exercising of the right of withdrawal.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer`s right of withdrawal or the Seller can deduct compensation in the case that
- the goods do not correspond to their original condition;
- the goods are damaged;
- the goods have been worn and/or washed;
- the goods have spots;
- original brand-, price tags have been removed;
- the deadline for return the goods is overdue.